If you or a loved one have benefited in any way from our services, we invite you to consider extending the gift of quality care and quality of life in any number of ways.
Memorial and Outstanding Service Gifts
- Commemorating a life through a memorial gift:
- An increasing number of people are suggesting donations to Glen Meadows in lieu of flowers.
- Others are contributing assets that are no longer needed such as life insurance or retirement account balances.
- Acknowledging Outstanding Service by a member or specific members of our staff or volunteers by making a donation in their name.
Our Wish List
- Donating toward an item on our “Wish List,” which fall under several categories:
Resident quality of life
- Games and other activities for our memory support services
- Renovated shower rooms for increased privacy and comfort for our assisted living and skilled nursing residents
- Window treatments for Health Rooms - $14,000
- Bedspreads for Health Care rooms - $5000
- New equipment for Spa therapy on assisted living and health care units - $10,000
Operational enhancements and efficiencies
- Painting the Great Hall - $12,000
- Replace chairs in Great Hall- $32,000 ($150 each chair)
- Window treatments for the Great Hall - $11,000
- New Furniture for Great Hall - $15,000
- Gator/Golf Cart - $12,000
- Enhance sound system for Great Hall - $20,000
- Beauty shop renovation - $20,000
- Programmable thermostats - $23,000 ($200 each)
Simply contact Yolanda Johnson, Executive Director, about the kind of gift, bequest, or other support that would be meaningful to you and impact the quality of life and care of the people we serve. Her direct line is 410-319-5122 and her email is email@example.com.